NeoOffice is a complete office suite for Mac OS X. With NeoOffice, users can view, edit, and save OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and simple Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
NeoOffice is extremely stable and thousands of users use it daily. The NeoOffice engineers created NeoOffice in 2003 when they made OpenOffice run natively on Mac OS X for the first time.
Since then, the NeoOffice engineers have continually added improvements to NeoOffice that users will not find in OpenOffice or LibreOffice such as:
- NeoOffice :: Open at Launch menu to open Calc or Impress instead of Writer at launch
- File :: Browse All Versions menu to restore previous versions of your documents
- Native file locking to safely edit files in iCloud Drive, Dropbox, or network drives
- Native Mac OS X grammar checking
- Native Mac OS X text highlighting
- Support for Mac OS X Services
- Native floating tool windows